Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Crazy is as crazy Love allows.


I did it.  I put myself out there taking a challenge to write every day for 31 days.
What I didn't do was write every day for 31 days. I know what you're thinking, " thanks Captain Obvious".  But hey,  at least I took the challenge. I wrote 16 heart felt posts about how incredible I know God's crazy love for me to be through His Word and blessings in my life.
I also discovered that I really enjoy writing and pray that the Lord allows this blog to go somewhere for His glory and the encouragement of the hearts and families of others. I learned that writing takes time if it's going to be more then just words on a page. I gained so much from this challenge. I found other blogs that are all about money saving tips, (awesome find for a mom of four and then some). I read 
blogs about hurt and pain beyond anything I have experienced and yet I felt so connected to those hurting because of their deep love and trust in God.
Others centered around food.  I'll be honest - anything food based is going to be a favorite. I love me some good food good fun and good times.
But the challenge for me will be to continue the call that I felt God place.
To trust him fully, love him deeply and give it all away through my heart. I hope to be an encouragement to my family and to those out there.

No comments: